WP Pipeline Exclusive Review
If you’re on this site because you’re looking for the official WP Pipeline homepage, here is the link:
For the rest of you who are looking for an in-depth unbiased review of WP Pipeline, keep reading because you are in the right place.
It’s common knowledge that in order to make real income online then you usually need to have multiple websites. Most times those are WordPress sites.
Now imagine if some (or all) of those sites got taken out for any reason… hackers, outdated plugins, no backups and so on. Imagine that you wake up one day and your WordPress sites have been hacked or are all down. Now imagine that you have no recent backups or equally as bad, you have backups but you need to apply them to multiple sites… argh… you’ve just lost a massive amount of time and most likely income too!
The simple result is your income stops! …And it’s a royal pain in the behind to fix multiple broken WordPress installs. You can waste hours that could be spent earning money. It’s no fun at all.
The sad truth is that, even though you may be thinking that this won’t happen to you and your sites… it is only a matter of time before it does! The basic facts are that when using WordPress in your business you ARE vulnerable. Period. Unless your sites are properly secured then it is genuinely only a matter a time before your income gets affected by hackers… or quite simply, certain plugins stop working on your site and bring it to a standstill.
Most marketers have more than 1 WordPress site. Most marketers earning a decent income have many more. Try 50 or 100 WordPress websites… Now imagine trying to fix all 100 hacked sites or upgrade any plugins across all those installations! How long do you think that would take? Hours and hours wasted that you could be spending actually earning money instead!
Why am I telling you this? To ensure your business security and give you full control of your entire website updates, security and backups at once!
WP Pipeline Review
Imagine being able to change your theme on 100 sites all at the same time. Imagine being able to back up and clone sites to create new installs in just a few clicks. What if you could monitor all your WordPress installations 24/7 to see when any changes resulted in an issue with your income? If so, you NEED to check out WP Pipeline.
If you have built any kind of website lately then you will know that WordPress is the easiest and most customizable platform to build them on. This is where WP Pipeline comes in, with some of the most powerful features I have ever seen for WordPress. WP Pipeline allows you to backup, update, mange plugins and much much more all from one central area.
Benefits of WP Pipeline
Easy to use System
Here are the main features of what the software can do:
- Mass Install Plugins and Themes
- Activate/Deactivate Plugins
- Add/Delete/Switch Themes
- Update Plugins/Themes/Wordpress Version
- Backup/Clone or Restore Sites
- Schedule Backups To Amazon S3/Local Folders and Email
You could try to do everything it does by hand but the problem with that approach is it will take weeks of your time! You see WP Pipeline provides your business with:
- Full security and protection against hackers!
- Time and money saved by keeping all of your blogs current and updated by clicking just one button!
- Details and data on all your sites so you can spot any income losing errors right away!
- And much, much more…
WP pipeline is a new product from Ben Shaffer and Tony Marriott that can benefit anyone who runs multiple WordPress blogs. As someone who has a couple dozen WordPress blogs that pain can be maintained. It takes time to maintain WordPress plugins and themes updated to the latest and greatest. Remember - time is money. This is WP Pipeline comes to the rescue, which allows you to manage all your WordPress sites from one dashboard. Save time with these technical problems providing more time to focus on your marketing efforts …which is a good thing.
WP Pipeline Bonus
If you get WP Pipeline through my link, make sure you claim the bonus I prepared for you:
1. A set of additional 7 FREE E-BOOKS Value of $147 on Internet Marketing!
2. A training where a well-known internet marketer Took a Group Of Beginners to $250 a Day With YouTube value of $197. Send in a reply that you purchase so I can verify!
3. WP Wishlist Member Plugin – Quickly build your Membership Site with Wishlist Member Multi-Site License Value $297
4. More than 1000 minutes of video tutorials covering almost everything you need to know about internet marketing (with Master Resale Rights!)
5. WP Syndicator WordPress Plugin – Developer license – Value of $297
6. Annihilation Engine eBook - Here’s Your 55-Page Video Book Annihilation Engine: The Rags To Riches Story Behind The $14 Million Dollar Day! Free Traffic
To claim your bonuses, submit a ticket here with your transaction details. Make sure it includes your name and the email address you used for the purchase.
The WP Pipeline Team offers quick, reliable technical support and troubleshooting assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Expect a response within 24 hours.
Weaknesses of the WP Pipeline
No systems or plugins solution is perfect and WP Pipeline is no exception:
- WP Pipeline – The downside of WP Pipeline is its cost. WP Pipeline with both instructional manuals and videos, as well as, a 60 day money back guarantee. Possible and the only one I could really find is that you have to set up the master console. This is still very easy and once you have done it once you don’t need to worry again.
- Technical - I won’t lie to you here. From proxies to multi-threaded runs chances are you’re like me and don’t speak geek. However WP Pipeline comes with manuals and videos that guide you by the hand. I surprisingly had my copy of WP Pipeline installed within a matter of minutes on my office computer.
Overall Thoughts on the WP Pipeline
There is a lot of hype behind the WP Pipeline, which is why so many people are seeking an unbiased review in order to get an idea of whether or not it’s worth the purchase. The question is: Does it live up to the hype?
The answer is not so simple. Yes, the WP Pipeline is worth your purchase if you haven’t yet bought a Management, Backup or Clone Systems before and you’re interested in finding out more. The bonuses are a nice touch and the videos make it easy to understand in a way that few other guides manage.
That is to say depending on what your goals are and where you are now in your internet marketing life, you may need something more. Most people don’t like the idea that they have to purchase another system or software in the future, and certainly you may not. But the WP Pipeline, for many people, is only the beginning – it is not the be all end all.
Still, the WP Pipeline does appear to be useful for a lot of internet marketers. While it’s hard to say that it lives up to the hype, it’s still a worthwhile purchase for internet marketers that are looking for a better way to manage their websites. If you want to be able to manage a large number of WordPress blogs then this software is perfect. As well as being able to update plugins, themes and WordPress you can backup and clone your sites with ease.
For more details on the WP Pipeline, visit the website here.